Sunday, April 18, 2010

Mumbai to Bengaluru

Well the time has come for me to pack my bags and set off to a new destination - Bengaluru. Had visited Bengaluru around three yrs back. somehow dint like the place much at that time, hope things will be different this time around. I started at around 11.45, everyone had come to see me off from home. The Megacab (M
eeru guys said they had issue with the amount of luggage i was carrying..really strange reason for not taking the booking) ride was cool and within an hour i rchd the airport only to find out that the flight has been delayed by half n hour. thank god its just half n hour. Must say that the newly renovated domestic terminal is world class..the last time i was here it was a mess. Since i had a early lunch my stomach had started growling. feasted on a nice Baskin Robbin's Sundae. have done nothing better than eating in the last week. The 'Enchantress of Florenece' by Salman Rushdie kept me occupied all thru the flight...the novel is truly enchanting.
Soon it was destination bengaluru. The Meeru Cabbie guy was nice and friendly, and spoke nice enlish too. And in no time i was in Jose's den. Jose is my good friend and collegue from L&T days. Jose has his house well setup here..something that i too need to do in the days to come :). Will be put up at Jose's till i find a decent place for myself.

1 comment:

Marshal Nagpal said...

oh seejoy going great! all the best in new city...
p.s. sad to know about megacab, thanks for sharing info.